- - added support for using Tasmota ESP8266 firmware as a Serial Bridge for building an MQTT-CUL rather than my own outdated, instable and never published MQTT-Serial-firmware
- tested with Tasmota v9.3.1
- - fixed bug: program terminated when UART-CUL enabled/configured but not available
- - fix bug in MQTT input when using 'add_statTopics_on'
- - added: initialize MQTT-CUL with configured culInitCmd (i.E. "X21", "X05") on MQTT connect
- - added support for certain remote controls that aren´t directly supported by a-culfw by parsing RAW data (a-culfw initialized with X05 command)
- - added repeated commands
- - added ini configuration using configparser
- - lots of improvements and fixes
- - README updated
- - integrated support for InterTechno remotes/devices with fixed code
- no need to specify RX/TX commands, just specify a device ID like IT_A1, IT_C3 etc.
- - added logging (logs all known received commands and status messages to file by default)
- - devices configuration using YAML file (cul2mqtt_devices.yaml)
- - calculate TX code from RX code for InterTechno compatible devices (code from FHEM project ported to Python)
- no need any more to identify and specify TX codes for these devices, just specify the RX code and the TX is generated on the fly when needed